Finally got Nuked Out!

Well it finally happened. After finishing up my primary weapons and getting that calling card I decided I would go after the Nuked Out title in FFA again. I had tried for this title a few months back but kept getting frustrated and killed while just breaking 20 kills.

Well tonight that all changed on a Standoff match. Never in my life have I camped so hard lol. Stayed in the corner with the boxes you can head glitch behind with claymores and shock charges. Figured that would be my best bet since there are only two entry points to it. Came down to a tie game 29 to 29 when a shielder came at me. Was so worried about losing while on a 29 gun streak I just bum rushed him from 30 feet away to do the jump to the side kill on him. Man I am happy right now! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Congrats ! Quite the good feeling isn't it ? :)

I honestly had more trouble getting the Master Killer title though.

Congrats man that was a big challenge you had on your hands there keep up the great work.

Congrats there :)

Well done mate :-) I don't have it yet,Not really tried though.Can i just ask what setup you used?

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Well done mate :-) I don't have it yet,Not really tried though.Can i just ask what setup you used?

[/quote]

AN-94 with no attachments 

Hardline/Flak Jacket

Toughness/Scavenger

Tac Mask 

1 Claymore and 1 Shock Charge 

Before I got it I was just running around with only a claymore and had quick draw on my AN but decided to prestige my weapon again so I lost it. Found out if I am camping real hard I don't need quick draw on since I am already aimed down my sights anticipating someone is coming most of the time. Standoff isn't even the best map to get it I don't think. Plaza and Yemen are better IMO. On Plaza just hide upstairs behind the air conditioning units resupplying the shock charge and claymore to guard both sides up and Yemen you hide in the room at the back with only one entrance into it.

On Yemen just a few matches before I actually got a 23 killstreak before 3 other players quite literally banded together to try to kill me. They coordinated  a strike on me where one ran in first to die and trigger my claymore then the other two stormed in like a swat team. I was pissed but laughing at the fact I actually saw team work in a FFA match lol. 

Cool,Cheers and well done!

I don't think ill ever get these nuclear titles, as soon as the relentless medal pops up, I lose my head and do something stupid, grind is probably the map ill do this on, its the map ive come closest on anyway. just be mindful of the spawns flipping, stick to the sides of the map, target finder also helps you see those sneaky people that little bit earlier than you would normally so maybe that will help. hijacked is also decent on the balcony with claymores or shocks in the room behind you, and a bit of luck! but congrats to you bro, its a very cool title.

^^Target finder,i never thought of that!I might try that on my AN.I be play FFA now trying for it.Nearest so far is 29-10.lol

^^what perks would you recommend? hardline, flak jacket, scavenger, toughness, ghost, blind eye, tac mask all have there own benefits, but I cant have them all, so which would be most helpful?

congratz but did I read that right you used a map exploit to do it?  Or did I read that wrong.