Finally got around to campaign

... and I didn't know that all the MP maps are taken from it.

Other than that the Last stand mission was kinda cool.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually they made the multiplayer maps first and put them into the campaign.

ehh...i've always preferred to just play campaign through once and then only play multiplayer after that. other than getting creds off of the campaign i dont see much need to play it again

It's never been a matter of "need" but rather.... a matter of desire.  I get tired of the same ole, same ole when it comes to MM.  Having the co-op campaign is a nice break from the monotany.

Im with strunky I go play co-op campaign for fun and to get away from the same thing in MM........ Plus I can help the people that have not beat it yet beat it........... I finally beat it on legendary co-op  :)

then why doesn't your gamercard show it Good? lol

because that is solo not co-op if you look here it will show I have did beat it on co-op legendary    

[Mod Edit - Correct Link is here. Fullmetal1986 says "You're welcome."]

Holy crap! Goodgirl has a 1.47 KD, is a Noble, 320 Falcon Kills and has the Gamertag SpeedyBlueDude. :O

Link fail.

For every game I ever play or own at any time, I always, and I mean ALWAYS play the campaign first. Whether it's half the thing or beating it in a single sitting, the campaign has always been one of the most important parts of any game to me.

I am an old school gamer who got started way back when there was no online multiplayer, and very limited split screen experiences. So the Singleplayer experience is extremely important to me. 

I use the Multiplayer solely to add replayability and for competitive gameplay. It's fun, yeah but if the game doesn't have an absolutely engrossing story I just can't take a game seriously. 

Even Call Of Duty games?

The majority don't even get halfway done with the campagin before playing multiplayer for Call Of Duty games.

[quote user="MattKohl101"]

For every game I ever play or own at any time, I always, and I mean ALWAYS play the campaign first. Whether it's half the thing or beating it in a single sitting, the campaign has always been one of the most important parts of any game to me.

I am an old school gamer who got started way back when there was no online multiplayer, and very limited split screen experiences. So the Singleplayer experience is extremely important to me. 

I use the Multiplayer solely to add replayability and for competitive gameplay. It's fun, yeah but if the game doesn't have an absolutely engrossing story I just can't take a game seriously. 

[/quote]

ahh those were the days. many memories of playing Super Nintendo and Playstation 1. way too much time for me was spent playing super mario world and crash bandicoot.