Finally got 1000/1000 G in this game

So yesterday I was bored and I played the last two chapters to finally once and for all complete this game. I admit after not playing this game for a long time it was fun to play as Isaac again. Anyone else get all the achievements for this game lately?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I finally finished it off on Friday.... I also managed to run through DS: Ignition.  What a great game that one was.....sarcasm.

Signed just completed on impossible

Same here, its annoying, even with sensitivity tweaked on my razor sabretooth its damn uselss lol 37% is as good as it gets for now.

Damn, I don't think I'm ever gonna get that 55% achievement when it comes to the asteroids.  I've probably tried that part a dozen times, and the best I can muster is 35%.   lol.  Awful.  I'm so bad at that.  I really wish the game had a sensitivity option you could turn up/down.

finally completed imposible mode with just the plasma cutter well chuffed a excellent game,want to thank this forum for added inspiration to 1000g this game......

First off he asked if anybody else got 1000.  Second there is no other 1000/1000 club.  And third other people signed it too.  Also the question was did anyone get 1000, not almost 1000.  So yeah I stand by what I said.

[quote user="Thookins"]

"About to get" is not 1000/1000. Everyone please refrain from posting in the 1000/1000 club until you're legit.  Thanks.

[/quote]This isn't a "1000/1000 club" thread.  This was merely one person stating he finally got all of the achievements.

Got the 1000/1000 G last wk on dead space love this game has to be one of my top 5 games I have ever played and I can remember the days of Atari 2600!

I think Isaac is a legend and can't wait for DS 3!

Could've signed if I had my old account but I will eventually. Word to my mother!

Also having a bad day!! Dam asteroids!!! Can one of you guys come over to my house and beat this lvl plz??