Finally Found Riddlers Hideout

It takes finding 400 trophies before you can finally confront Riddler.  Fortunately finding the trophies in this is more fun than in Asylum.

Good to finally take him down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

man I got 394. damn some of them are tricky. there is 1 near the museum, against the wall and 3 riddler symbles against a wall enclosed in a fence with the sides open. you step on the circle and the middle light lites up whiel the sides close up. I put explosive on the middle one and detenate it as I am on the circle but then the other light comes on. I tried putting explosives on all 3 but they all blow up before the second one lites up. been on this one for a while...

I know which one you're talking about.  I tried the explosive gel as well.   I never got it either.

that 1 is tricky but simple when u know how what u do is put explosive gel on all 3 ? then stand on the circle ZOOM IN on the middle 1 and set it off (when u zoom in on the gel only that 1 will exploded) then same with left then set off the right 1

@ianbann82....ahhh I will try that. never thought about zooming in. What about the one near the back entrance of GCPD. it is behind bars under stairs in a lil shack. the decoder doesn't clearly see scramble box. I tried getting different vantages of it to see if the decoder will catch it but to no avail.

@Dawued, I was on that one for a good half hour, lol. There is a ledge on the other side that has a clear view of the box through the chain link fence. The ledge is on the building opposite of the scramble box.

for that 1 u need to make an ice raft and pull urself closer so ur able to use the decoder must be upgraded with range ampliflier, think thats the 1 ur after

@faom football...it the ledge across the water on the other building. There was some air ducks that I tried standing on for a view but no luck. I knew I would need a clear view but havent found the best spot, i will check it out when i get home. Thanks guys! 46 more and I am done with it!!!! I hate looking for them and not knowing if it is the building or not. there is one on/in the toy factory with Bane. I been in, around the whole building and i cant find it. there is one trophy on his roof that I got but there is still an icon on my map so I dunno what I am missing. i got catwoman's trophy from inside but i haven't found the batman one that is still displayed. my patience is slimming!! LOL

if you have an iPad or iPhone there is an app with all the collectables! its official also so it has pictures and the like

It's not the building with the air ducts, the building is a bit smaller and just to the left. I believe the toy factory one is underneath the building. You need to make an ice platform on the water and pull yourself in under the extended canopy on the GCPD side.

i try to find and work them out myself but some a just too annoying so i use this site which is very helpful www.gamesradar.com/batman-arkham-city-riddler-guide