Finally finished

I can't believe I'm posting this, but I'm finally finished ranking up. 15th 50 at last baby. I was playing Search and Destroy non-stop the last couple of days and that paid off immensely. Well, let's just get to the point. What was my reason for posting this again? Oh yeah. Like I said, I was playing SnD and I get into probably the best lobby of all time. Why was it the best lobby ever? Simply put this little kid was talking **** to everyone and being annoying as hell. Everyone fought back and reported the kid for offensive language and offensive emblem. I don't know why they reported him for his emblem because it was just Kyle from South Park, but I guess haters are gonna hate hahaha. It was so bad that I will not share what they said, but it was just lols.  I really don't understand how parents can let kids like this play a mature game. Honestly, this kid was like no other. I've met some pretty bad little kids in my time, but no one has ever been on this kid's level. It was soooo crazy, but yeah. Best lobby ever. Period. 

^ Just happened too.

All right, storytime over. Reason for posting this was to ask you guys, are you done ranking up or are you still on a quest to reach a desired prestige? Some people stop at 14th and I don't see why not go to 15th? I mean you do get that nice animated title which I really like haha so what do you guys think? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I made a new account and prestiged twice on it now I just play on this one. My friend got to 15th, made a new account and got to 15th again already.

I would say your friend has no life, but considering it only takes 8-10 days to reach 15th I see it happening lol.

Wait... are you trolling?

Nah I'm serious. He got the game in January and is 15th on both accounts. Plays about 10 hours a day and mostly TDM. I let him know daily how pathetic he is.

Who cares? Your story sucked, too. I made a ballin' topic about lady eh yesterday and it got deleted, but this will get 8 replies and it's not informative at all. Irony.

Sounds like you must really hate your life to force yourself to get to 15h prestige and ignore everything that important thats going on around you. Kids are starving in 3rd world countries and all you can think about is getting to 15th prestige? WOW..

forget the starving kids in 3rd countries. We have starving kids here in the U.S, we need to take care of our own, before others. Seems people forget that......

[quote user="Ir1sh WOP"]

forget the starving kids in 3rd countries. We have starving kids here in the U.S, we need to take care of our own, before others. Seems people forget that......

[/quote]

Yeah.

Forget giving out foreign aid to countries that won't pay back.

Help your neighbor for heaven's sake!

Yes that is a incredibly limited view but dang it, we should fix our own country instead of maintaining other stagnant countries.

This thread is why I love COD forums. In just 6 replies it went from COD releated to talking about 3rd world countries. Where is Sally Struthers when you need her?

Derailing threads is the way to go.

@Shadow

Why are you here? Go help those kids!