Finally bought a server, getting tired of restrictions and terrible admins...

So, as with most of you who play mutliplayer, I've gotten tired of the stupid restrictions (which of course are against EA's rules, and the admins who ban you for doing too well. 

I'm not gonna sugar coat this post, so I'm sure you've been thinking that I'm here to get my server name out there...

Server name: [Hide]Metro 24/7. CQ 200% tickets. No unfair kick/ban.

(Just search for "Hide")

Its ranked, NO RESTRICTIONS, and only one other admin.

I would LOVE if anybody interested got on it and helped get it populated. I made this server for everyone else, for all of those people who find the restrictions stupid, and admins abusive.

But besides that I actually would like to ask for input, what would YOU like to see in a server? What would make you join? I'm always open to suggestions and would love to hear from all of you.

If you do join my server and find a problem, message me right away.Seriously, I will respond personally to everyone of you.

Thanks everyone!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Of ALL the things, ANOTHER 24/7 Metro?  Only 1000 of those out there man.

-

BTW, I believe we are allowed to ban the M26 DART/MASS per DICE.  I would HIGHLY encourage not allowing the glitch in your server.  Great way to end up will no one playing.

That's what I was starting to think, but I really dont know what to change it to...

[quote user="Hidingmaster001"]

That's what I was starting to think, but I really dont know what to change it to...

[/quote]

If you want CQC, go Metro/Seine/Bazaar.  Start with Metro and your server will fill up (promise).  I'm personally not a fan of 200%+ on CQ as it tends to turn into a spawn camp fest (which are BEYOND boring), but it beats going any higher. 

-

Again, I would STRONGLY suggest banning the exploit (assuming you don't abuse it yourself).  It will ruin Metro.

Alright, I'll give it a try. Thanks for your suggestions.

And I will change to banning for MASS/ dart if spammed

I still want to see an Official comment from Dice or EA on this, post a link that is from an offical Dice or EA site that said this.

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

BTW, I believe we are allowed to ban the M26 DART/MASS per DICE.  I would HIGHLY encourage not allowing the glitch in your server.  Great way to end up will no one playing.

[/quote]

"You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items

All we need now is for EA to publicly acknowledge that there is an exploit or cheat.

Source: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ 

Urgh, another Metro map... No thanks, not like there isn't another 1,00.. wait hyper said it... NVM.

Pull out a smaw or rpg on metro and get about 60+ kills no effort.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Ban M26 dart and mass.map rotation should be Metro/seine/bazaar/noshahar for midsize fun.200% tickets and i'll join in.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Pull out a smaw or rpg on metro and get about 60+ kills no effort.

[/quote]

Didn't they nerf RPGs in the last patch to make thel LESS effective against infantry.