Finally bored of bad sport and this game...

I now have 2 days left of an 8 day punishment, in total I'd of done 14 days bad sport by the time I come off on Wednesday. I'm fed up of joining empty deathmatches & races. There really is an issue with bad sports matchmaking when I'm a good sport there was never any issue with getting into a full game. I just wish they released this on next gen and upped the players you can have in free roam to around 40 players per session. The world may be massive but it feels just as empty as red dead did theres nothing to do besides tennis & golf oh and the arm wresting plus darts. Be true whos really played any of those sub games more than once? They could of added volleyball, basketball and poker something people would continue to play over and over. By the way to the people who send messages about commends they don't do anything! Neither do the awards I've done 6 platinums since being BS. GTA V is better than IV by a mile but only a mile it could of been alot better. The singleplayer weren't even all that. Roll on 2020 see what we get next time around.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think the games themselves or the mechanics are the problem tbh,it's that rockstar haven't fleshed them out,the rewards are too little,the players able to be involved in each game aren't enough,the matchmaking plain sucks,there could be a bigger variety of options within each game,and the courses and venues for darts and golf are limited to one for each,and in the case of golf even the weather conditios/wind is limited,along with only having 9 holes.(the golf/darts/tennis play very well,but what i said above is the areas where they fall flat)

-

I'm all for adding even more games,but if they're going to be implemented like the other games already in game,there's going to be little point,they'll be throwaway activities for most after one game also.

Nobody cares.

This game was rushed to beat the more popular game releases like CoD, and the new systems coming out.

After the trouble R* have been having with their cloud servers I decided to cancel my Xbone pre-order. I only really want one for Halo 5 and that doesn't come out for ages. Going to be playing my 360 for awhile yet.

Play the game and stop griefing people and you might enjoy the game a bit more.

Wait, you want the player count to be higher? If it was, you would have just been in the bad sport lobby sooner with your 'accidental' mishaps on people's vehicles from the sound of it.

2 + 4 + 6 + 8 most definitely does not equal 14.

Ruthless tenjin you know nothing. Shut up and go wash the pots or something.

Cute, but what does that have to do with your complaints? My comment seems fairly true, considering your repeated visits to the bad sports pool. You claim your vandalism of other people's property was accidental. Seems only logical that more people would mean more 'accidents' there.

I've been in there twice... The first time was for 2 days but ended up being 6 somehow without me blowing up cars. I think it was down to loading timing out when joining missions. The second time was 8 days because me already being in there for 6 days so I got 8..... I blew up someones car that was chasing me so self defence is the reason I got put into it the second time. Yes I go blow up people cars fuel cans but that doesn't get me bad sport...