Finally bored of bad sport and this game...

I now have 2 days left of an 8 day punishment, in total I'd of done 14 days bad sport by the time I come off on Wednesday. I'm fed up of joining empty deathmatches & races. There really is an issue with bad sports matchmaking when I'm a good sport there was never any issue with getting into a full game. I just wish they released this on next gen and upped the players you can have in free roam to around 40 players per session. The world may be massive but it feels just as empty as red dead did theres nothing to do besides tennis & golf oh and the arm wresting plus darts. Be true whos really played any of those sub games more than once? They could of added volleyball, basketball and poker something people would continue to play over and over. By the way to the people who send messages about commends they don't do anything! Neither do the awards I've done 6 platinums since being BS. GTA V is better than IV by a mile but only a mile it could of been alot better. The singleplayer weren't even all that. Roll on 2020 see what we get next time around.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"No, you're good, it's only 4 pages".

Classy ; )

GTA hasn't done the whole "Midwest tour" yet. with a cityscape based on the Chicagoland and surrounding burbs. could potentially be a very large map including water areas (Lake Michigan) sand dunes (nw Indiana area of southern Lake Michigan) as well as all the Urban and suburban streets and buildings. Imagine being able to base jump off the top of the Sears tower (it has a new owner and a new name. but to me it will always be the Sears tower)

I wouldn't mind a GTA game based in a city that's not in the USA.

"Flo-Rida Bob?  You're kidding me".

Dude, I don't want that crap. I did copy it out of his post AND bash it in mine, so I don't know why you might think I'd want it. Ugh, no way. I do kid about a lot though ; )

As far as Metallica is concerned, a lot of their earliest stuff (Kill 'em All, mainly) was a little too rough and a bit before my time but a lot of their stuff in general is excellent and hardly headbanger material. They're easily my favourite band and the band that most shaped my musical tastes.

This is one of my favourite songs, probably my favourite that I regularly listen to, although Nothing Else Matters will always stand up there: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9DX_VMXdI] . Energetic and hard enough to love for the metal, but lyrical enough to be an amazing, powerful song no matter what.

As far as Flo Rida goes, well, I do like Rap but Flo Rida does Garbage, not Rap, and I like my Rap around the 90's and 2000's.

"What exactly does a songs age have to do with anything?".

Other than the fact that older music rocks modern music, nothing :D I like that Rubber Band song on one of the more relaxed stations, the funk station is surprisingly good minus the *** annoying DJ and I like a lot of the radio. I wouldn't have minded a metal station and I do agree some choices are strange or weak but I don't mind as not everything is for everyone.

"It's when The Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, and Britney Spears hit the scene".

It's Britney, biatch.

She totally nailed the solo on the head, great stuff. I noticed the well placed Metallica posters on the wall lol. Metallica went from this to the Black album, which is an ok album, but a radical departure from their thrash style. This gained them many new fans, but also alienated a lot of their oldschool fans, myself included.

re. your previous comment, I don't think that metal has died, only the calibre of young bands. The finest albums to come out over the last few years have been released by 25-30 yo bands eg. Overkill, Testament, Anthrax, Mortal Sin, Exodus, Megadeth. The quality is there, it's just a little harder to find. There is no big-budget major label push behind metal anymore like there was, say 1990-1994.

@ChainSmokingBob- I hear you there, bro. The thing that kills me about that post was GTA being referred to as a fad, or fade, as it was actually spelled. He spoke of competitive games but didnt mention sports games. Madden and NBA 2K are in the top 10 every year. That is a statement filled with the opinion of a CoD fanboy. He is certainly entitled to his opinion but that is all that it is, opinion.  

@Move I Got This- So you and your friends stopped playing GTA, good for you and your friends but regardless of how many friends you have, you dont even make up a fraction of the people on GTA. CoD will never be what GTA is. So many people were upset with the issues that Rockstar has had with GTA Online because of what it is, the best franchise in existence. People were so disappointed with the glitches because they have NEVER wanted a game to work properly so much in their lives. We talk about GTA at work and I work with CoD junkies. None of them ever talk about how awesome the new CoD is because they know that every new CoD is just a new map pack. They have stated the desire to play Ghosts because it will give them new maps, nothing more. They play CoD because they like its simplicity. CoD is a one dimensional game. If it moves, shoot it, simple as that. Even they wouldnt dare compare CoD to GTA. Rockstar has had their problems but a lot of that has to do with the fact that GTA is such a complex game and cloud gaming is still in its infancy. My favorite games are sports games and strategy games but Im not so blinded by my own preference that I would say that NBA 2K is more popular than GTA because it isnt, nothing is. NBA 2K is for people who like sports games. Tekken is for people who like fighting games. CoD is for people who like shooters. GTA is for people who like gaming and thats why it outsold EVERYTHING!

^I remember when I bought my first Fender Stratocaster, and picked up a Guitar World magazine thinking I could somehow read the sheet music and get right to it...I noticed the notes for metal riffs looked like rocket science.  I gave up pretty quick after that.

^

Say, what kind of music would you rather have had in GTA V?

I'm old enough to remember Weird Al's take offs of Michael Jackson. Thriller was big when I was a kid.

Ever heard of John Digweed?  I'm talking about progressive house music and all sorts of sub genres that Americans haven't heard of.  Like Wonky Tech...etc.  Has nothing to do with baggy pants lol.  If it's not your scene then that....that's just fine.  Most of my favorite artists come from Vancouver, Canada, London, and Melbourne.