Final killcam

It never seems to actually be the last kill. Majority of the time, it's the second to last kill because the actual last kill isn't registered. A lot of the times you can actually see the person getting the last kill dying in the killcam, proving it was not the last kill. Just something I noticed. GG IW/Sledgehammer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think only the winning teams last kill is shown for the Final Killcam.

Bazinga is right.

I noticed this too. I'm sure in the other CoD games, the final listed kill was chosen as the final killcam.

I do think in previous game(s) it could be either side.

FFa doesnt have to be the winner in mw3. If its not score limit, its the final kill regardless of where they sit on the scoreboard.

I got a final killcam today and I was #7 ...................lol

Its the last kill from the wining team, this has already been officially confirmed.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]

Its the last kill from the wining team, this has already been officially confirmed.

[/quote]Why? What's the point of that? Shouldn't it be called Final Killcamfor the winning team then?

So wonder why its gotta be the winning team, yet in ffa you can be losing.

When there isn't anyone that has 30 kills in the end then u can see anyone's kill in the final killcam.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]

[/quote]Why? What's the point of that? Shouldn't it be called Final Killcamfor the winning team then?

[/quote]

I don't think thats right. Just now, the final killcam in Domination was that of a player on the losing team.

I do hate when I'm firing 20 bullets into a guy and it doesn't even get registered as a kill even though I see the hit markers. It will just randomly freeze me and the guy lives...So annoying.