Final Fantasy XXVII Easter Egg or Confirmed Title?

A Final Fantasy 27 poster was found in the new game Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Maybe we will get that Modern Warfare 16 after all. (Just Joking. ^_^)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That'd be VI for anyone who knows. Anyway, are all of you fanboys or something? I mean I know the 360 was out already when FFXII came out, but no props for that one? It was sublime.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

FF3(US) was better than all of them, combined. FF2(US) was pretty good too.

[/quote]

lol you're just saying that to look "old school"...

FF3(US) was better than all of them, combined. FF2(US) was pretty good too.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

New to the series? No, not at all. It's funny, because I thought the series started going downhill with FFX as well. VII, VIII & IX were my favorites. In fact, up until the original KotOR, my favorite game of all-time was FFVII. I really hope they return to that style of play. Hell, I'd be happy with a world map.

[/quote]

Well since this Thread is somewhat FF related.

I thought the best FF Games were VII and VIII, I didn't really care for IX or X or X2. I never finished any of those, maybe that's why? I just got bored with them after a few days and never went back.

FFXIII was okay but definitely not anywhere near the greatest. It's not great but then again, it's not the worst either. The ending half of the Game was a lot better then the first half. Too bad they made the first 20+ hours just so mediocre. I did really enjoy Gran-pulse and the music throughout the Game. There were also a lot of really good looking backgrounds on Gran-pulse. The idea behind it being a wasted planet was also pretty cool, it just took so long for it to be finally be revealed.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

Just throwing in here... there have already been 27 (XXVII) different FF game released. We're just up to 14t on the roman numeral main series.[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Seeing what a pile of 5#!t FFXIII was, I think they've already screwed the pooch on that hope. Judging by how much of an "RPG" XIII was... If the series makes it to XXVII, it will more than likely be a cake decorating simulator.

[/quote]High tot he five. I hated XIII too. But still... lets give credit where credit is due. Are you new to the series? FFXIII gameplay was based off of FFX gameplay. I hated FFX as well. They like to alternate switch around their gameplay styles of their games, so FFXV will probably be a VII, VIII or IX clone--which were all good.

[/quote]

New to the series? No, not at all. It's funny, because I thought the series started going downhill with FFX as well. VII, VIII & IX were my favorites. In fact, up until the original KotOR, my favorite game of all-time was FFVII. I really hope they return to that style of play. Hell, I'd be happy with a world map.

Just throwing in here... there have already been 27 (XXVII) different FF game released. We're just up to 14t on the roman numeral main series.[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Seeing what a pile of 5#!t FFXIII was, I think they've already screwed the pooch on that hope. Judging by how much of an "RPG" XIII was... If the series makes it to XXVII, it will more than likely be a cake decorating simulator.

[/quote]High tot he five. I hated XIII too. But still... lets give credit where credit is due. Are you new to the series? FFXIII gameplay was based off of FFX gameplay. I hated FFX as well. They like to alternate switch around their gameplay styles of their games, so FFXV will probably be a VII, VIII or IX clone--which were all good.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

That was probably a show-off from Square Enix meaning that they will keep trying their best on the Final Fantasy series in the future...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look who you're talking to. He probably loved everything that's wrong with FF recently.

I thought the purpose of Easter eggs is to find them hidden ? This is a poster in plain sight,not sure if Id consider that a "Easter egg".

its an easter egg

You'd think by the name, the first one would have been the last.

Before anyone tries to give me a history lesson... Yes, I know the story behind the title.