Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD ANY CHANCE for Xbox360?

Hi guys I've been a Fan of the Final Fantasy series my whole life.. I started with 8, played 10, X-2,12,13,& XIII-2 even both Dissidia. I really enjoy 10 & the sequel. It was my 1st rpg on PS2. VERY GOOD NOSTALGIA. Here we are 11 years later an announcement for an HD REMASTERD! :O..but when i only saw it for PS3 & Vita I was dissapointed :(.. I have an Xbox..I should have stayed with Sony, but the only reason I got it was because it was cheaper  & PS3 was way to much for me that time. So yeah, this is why I made this forum to see if any other Final Fantasy/ RPG players that owns an Xbox feels the same way. 
Is there ANY CHANCE at all for an Xbox version of FFX/X-2 HD? I mean why not, 13/XIII-2 is Multiplatform..& alot of HD remade that is Sony exclusive made it to Xbox (ex Metal Gear Solid HD, Devil may Cry HD<----which I also own)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 123 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Final Fantasy X is an amazing game and I would love it on the 360. Don't know how likely it is.

Why do they make such stupid names :((

Won't happen.

As lazy as Square is about HD remakes, I'd have to say not gonna happen.

As far as I've heard, only the PS3 and Vita are getting FFX in HD. On the PS3, it includes a copy of FFX-2 (meh).

I would have liked to see it on the 360, but in all honesty I'm just happy its coming out at all...

While others are Whining about not getting a Final Fantasy 7 HD, I'm on Square Enix forums Begging for an Xbox360 release. Atleast it has a higher chance then that right? :P ...(sigh) oh well guess I'll just have to buy a Vita.

exclusive..they make me sick

A FF7 HD remake would be awesome too! Bummer about the 360 not getting FFX in HD; but I'm a PS3 gamer as well, so I'm good to go...

How have you not played ffix it's the best in the series

I cant wait. I always wanted to play that FF game.

I would have loved it to be a 360 game : (