FInal Fantasy XIII-2

Yay or Nay?

I want it, yes I enjoyed playing my interactive movie known as Final Fantasy XIII and I would love to do it again in a new story. Hell this time they may make it an actual game instead of a movie, either way I know I will enjoy it and get over it.

Also first.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I liked FFXIII so I am looking forward to it, just waiting to find out more info about it.

I Love FFXIII. When i found out about XIII-2 I was so excited. I say Yes, i want it.

I say Yay. Final Fantasy XIII was a great game (So great i had to 100% it) So I'm sure the sequal will be just as good if not better!

P.S. I love how when i clicked reply It signed me out and didn't count my post, Yeah thats awsome...

I like it when they do the -2 games. They make such detailed worlds and it seems like a huge shame to waste them. I could think of a lot of other Final Fantasy worlds I'd like to revisit.

YES. A sequel to Final Fantasy XIII would be great. I hope Square Enix makes a movie sequel (a la Advent Children) too.

Hopefully the battle system is better... probley not, at least skyrim comes out his year :)

I really hope that Final Fantasy XIII - 2 is still coming out at the end of this year.

^  Agreed.

XIII is either my first favorite or second favorite Final Fantasy.  It's a tie between it and X, though X-2 bombed, I'd love to see how XIII-2 turns out.

I'm still enjoying FFXIII at the moment, but I'm certainly looking forward to this sequel, I personally really like the characters, story and setting. Lightning is a favourite of mine, it'll be nice to see her return for the sequel. While I'm looking forward to the sequel, it's a shame it'll take longer to see a FFXV with new characters and story. I'd also love to see a new film, I loved FF advent children. Maybe a film on FFXIII. I tend to find myself watching the CGI cutscenes in that game one of the most enjoyable things.

I love FFXIII, so of course I´m waiting FFXIII-2, I´m so happy that is coming =D