Final Fantasy XIII-2

Has there been any more words and news about this upcoming sequel after it's announcement? Perhaps there will be at E3? Just wondering...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh no, not another one

XIII was barely even an RPG, let a lone a good FF installment. Square/Enix needs to go back to the drawing board before they dish out more of the crap they've been serving.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Oh no, not another one

XIII was barely even an RPG, let a lone a good FF installment. Square/Enix needs to go back to the drawing board before they dish out more of the crap they've been serving.

[/quote]

Each to their own. I actually liked it, to be honest. Sure, it was VERY linear for a Final Fantasy game, but I have noticed that most Final Fantasy games ARE linear, to a degree. Big example of this is FFX.

Anyway, no info yet. Maybe some E3 stuff could come along. Who knows. I'm just hoping it's not as bad as X-2 was! *shudders*

[quote user="HayleeLOL"]I have noticed that most Final Fantasy games ARE linear, to a degree. Big example of this is FFX.[/quote]Final Fantasy X had cities and towns, sidequests, minigames, people to talk to, heck it even had it's own sports league for you to join. Putting that on the same level as that farce that is FFXIII is rather offensive.

well considering that ffx111-2 is just the stuff they cut from 13,and was promised as dlc for 13 not a sequal.good luck with that,13 wasnt that good,i dont like being promised that o we have so much stuff cut on the floor that well have massive dlc only to realize that it ment.o we have massive cuts on the floor forget about dlc we can almost squeeze a game outta it....

no thanks the robots at squeenix have to give me something NEW and polished,im not swallowing down thier crap any more.

You usually swallow crap?

well, he did buy a 360

@Law212: Excuse me?

Unlike most people, I enjoyed playing the interactive movie that was Final Fantasy XIII and I enjoyed it as a whole and I eagerly await to do it again with XIII-2 along with a new story.

If FF13 didn't have that 40 hour long feature-restricted introduction it would have been one of the best games I'd played - the beautiful artistic backgrounds made me stop just to look multiple times - the fighting was excellent - the characters and story were all great.

But that mother fking intro....