Final Fantasy XIII-2 Release Date

Released in Japan this December 15, North America in January 31, 2012 and Europe on February 3, 2012. Also there is a Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 being released in Japan.

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The release date for UK is supposed to be January 27th according to amazon which is where I've pre ordered mine from >.<

Japan 15 December 2011, North America January 31, 2012. Europe, and PAL regions (Australia and NZ) - in March 2012 at the latest, but might be as early as February since Square Enix says first quater 2012 meaning January, February, or March. EB Games NZ say 31 March. Now why is Microsoft licensing the game for Australia and NZ much later than Europe and US????? Sure I could buy a copy when US gets there's first, but since Xbox 360 consoles are region coded, the game may not play on my console. Yet Microsoft is fast with releasing Gears of War 3. Keeps you twitching in your seat these Preorders and Release dates. Probably won't preorder mine straight away as we've still got a few months.

Just to say this go on the internet to search for rumours you never know what you may learn like dlc is in the game for sure.  I have pre-ordered it in the U.K. I have lots of games to catch up on like Resonance of Fate and Skyrim.