Final Fantasy XIII-2 only $19.99 at Amazon, Worth it?

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is now only $19.99, though. is this worth playing? However, I heard a few of my friends told me was nice, but some said was bad.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

FFXIII-2...Not exactly sure how to put this.

-

If you enjoyed the first one then you will like the second one on the pretense that you don't mind a terrible storyline. Personally everything about FFXIII-2 was better for me besides the Plot, protagonists, antagonists and lack of human companions, the monster system works but I'd prefer other humans myself. For only $20 though go for it, its worth the price. Even if you didn't play the XIII you won't be too lost as they recap the story in XIII-2.

No.  It's the second worst FF ever.  Guess what the worst  was?

it was ok, I got it for $15 back in march with a sale + coupon at best buy.

I put a good 25 or so hours into it but I didn't do much of the side things.  I didn't play FF13 either but I understood most the story.

FFXIII-2 was much better then FFXIII. FFX-2 was the worst FF game. I don't see how XIII-2 is that bad. I enjoyed it alot.

Odd-man out here but I thought they were both great Games. They both had some of the best FF Characters in a really long time.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

[/quote]

Agreed. XIII was beyond abysmal, while XIII-2 is merely abysmal. While neither deserves in any way, shape or form to hold the title of Final Fantasy... XIII-2 is marginally better than XIII.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

Agreed. XIII was beyond abysmal, while XIII-2 is merely abysmal. While neither deserves in any way, shape or form to hold the title of Final Fantasy... XIII-2 is marginally better than XIII.

[/quote]

FFXIII isn't the worst FFX-2 is.

I'm with LostKauz. I loved FFXIII and FFXIII-2. The characters were really interesting in both games. 20 dollars only? Definitely get it.  

Not bad for 20 dollars at all I would say it is not one of the better Final Fantasies though as others stated

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm with OG on this. I dont think there has been a good Final Fantasy game after nine. Or IX shall we say. It's a shame as it were a bloody good franchise. I had no end of fun with the old FF games.