Final Fantasy HD Collection... Possibility!?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-8867-Kitase--Final-Fantasy-HD-Console-Collection-Would-Be-Seriously-Considered-if-Demand-Was-High-Enough.html

"They will seriously consider it, if demand were high enough"

...Now not only would i pre-order that the second they announced it, i wouldnt care if it cost $100... honestly, to have final fantasy 6-10 (or whatever they choose) with achievements would be my dream.

What would you guys think of a Final Fantasy HD pack? would you buy it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I def would buy it too if it came out :-)

That is about as likely to happen as Halo being released for PS3. FF was a Sony exclusive, as much as I would like to see them I don't seeing Square Enix being able to remake FF without Sony's permission.

[quote user="Gizmo 1800N"]

That is about as likely to happen as Halo being released for PS3. FF was a Sony exclusive, as much as I would like to see them I don't seeing Square Enix being able to remake FF without Sony's permission.

[/quote]Wow. Someone needs to go back to Classic Video Game Industry Development & Licensing 101. Two points:

1) FFs I-VI.

2) FFXIII.

Anywho...

A middle generation collection would be so much more than awesome, I couldn't even begin. We've seen literally 50 remakes of I & II. And at least two to three remakes of III - V. In this day of age, I really hate digging through the closet for my old PSOne games and memory card and having to plug them into my dusty and dying PS2. Not only that, but I hate not getting any sort of achievement or upload score too, lol. My personal optimal rage of a collection would be VI-IX. "Eff Final Fantasy X and X-2!" Any respecting pre-PlayStation FF fan would say the same. Anywho... If they pushed for a 5th game in the collection, I would extend that range to V-IX. However I would have the toughest time deciding between VI and IX if it only included three titles. Realistically though, with the trend of collections usually being a sort of trilogy or tri -game compilation, we would likely see VII-IX.

I would definitely buy VII-IX, as long as ALL they do is clean up/sharpen the graphics, with no changes at all. FFVII is a masterpiece that needs to be left alone other than upping the pixel count. Heck, I have a game of VII currently going (just reached Gold Saucer) and still find it better than any game this generation.

I only want FF6

[quote user="Gizmo 1800N"]

[/quote]

If you going that way. It would never leaved NINTENDO. Becoues the frist one was on the NES and not PSone.

I really couldnt imagine 7-10 on one collection. But yet again i could really use a new blitz ball team...

It would most likely be FF VII - XII or X- XII and i to would pay good money for this, I am DLing FF I, II and III for iPhone right now..

i would love if this happened!! ive always been a hug ff fan! :D