Final Doom XBLA

... What's the deal? PSN gets the ENTIRE Doom collection! Why isn't Final Doom released on XBLA yet? We first received Doom 1 & Doom 2, but they seem to have left us out. For a console that has a TON of fps games, and old classics on XBLA, why on EARTH isn't this released yet?! Son, I am disappoint.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I agree, get on that *** xbox!

Well, it's safe to say we're never getting Final Doom. Too bad... I would've liked to play Plutonia and Evilution on the big screen (instead of my MacBook).

AND ALSO WHERE'S HERETIC? SERIOUSLY. COME ON. Modern fps games are so boring. I keep going back to the classics and replaying them over and over and over again. FML.

I wish Xbox would stock more classic fps title on xbla.

Nowadays, I play mostly Doom and Duke Nukem on the old 360,  I only touched the new Call of Duty for literally 20 minutes, before shelving it for good.  What a waste of sixty bucks.

Seriously Microsoft, Steam is getting most of my video game money nowadays.  

I'd buy it on release day. Mod support would be nice too.

Any news about Final Doom for XBLA?

WE NEED FINAL DOOM!!!

Is it just me, or did they take DOOM II off the store? Finally get around to downloading it after accidentally deleting it, and I can't find it anywhere on the store

I just logged on to this forum to ask this same question. Its a joke! we want final doom!

And heretic!