Filipino Clan - Join Now

Calling all Filipino's that maybe looking to join a Pinoy Clan. We are recruiting and wanting to expand BIG! Please if your a Filipino join our clan. We obviously know how to speak Tagalog. Whether you know how to speak Tagalog or not, You are still in! You just have to be Pinoy! That is why our clan name is AsTiiG. Join the clan now and Show that you are Proud to be a Filipino. By the way there is no age limit. Everyone will be accepted. We may want to do Clan Battles sometime but our clan is about Social and getting know about each other.

Please add Clan Leaders if interested of joining:

Freedom Master 9 - Gamertag soon to be changed.

Pinoyako123 - Gamertag soon to be changed.

Invite your Pinoy friends that may want to join please!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll join you guys. I got a couple pinoys with me already. let me know if my friend's list if full. i will delete those i dont regularly play with.

Great :)

This is Freedom Master9, I just made a new account cause my live is going to expire but this is my account for now :)

Just add me - AzN xFuZiionz

Add me! BusyHeart! :)

Need help in Zombie Achievements! :D

I'll Join.

you all better be good in call of duty,battlefield and halo. Make your country proud!!!!!!!!!!!

pinoy here! add me up d3adEyE47 gamertag q mga dre \m/

Sign me up.I am a pretty good player and I also Pinoy.Add me on xbox.My gamertag is ISoulEater75896.Plz let me join.

mga pre active pa ba to? last year pa kse yung last post e .

Add me please .. Looking forward playing with you guy. So excited :)

Gamertag:  MarviN C 44

add me up if you guys still playing black ops 2 ... primefuture3 thanks...