file complaint (TAMPERING)

There are player's threatening to hack us, lying and cheating with there mod controllers, and trying to black mail my 8 year old grand son and using filthy language.

trying to get my grand son to give them micro soft point's. please do something maby band them.

we want to change our name so they dont bother us any more, my grandson has been crying for over 2 hours.

there gamer tag is [Mod removed: please do not name and shame other LIVE members on xbox.com]

thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

calling out gametags on the forum is not allowed all you can do is report them from your console as well as block any and all communication with them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Further to the above, since your grandson is only 8, I would suggest you change the privacy settings on the account.  Specifically, the communication settings should be set to 'Friends Only'.  Once this is done he will no longer be able to receive messages from people he does not know.

How to change your Xbox Live Privacy settings:
http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/how-to/online-safety

Sorry this didn't help.

yea the only thing you can do is file complaint on their gamrertags

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="gypsyboy"]

There are player's threatening to hack us, lying and cheating with there mod controllers, and trying to black mail my 8 year old grand son and using filthy language. trying to get my grand son to give them micro soft point's. please do something maby band them. we want to change our name so they dont bother us any more, my grandson has been crying for over 2 hours. there gamer tag is [please do not name and shame]

thank you.

[/quote]

Please use the tools on your console to file a complaint against the offender(s) then mute, block communications and set your sons online status and communications to 'friends only'.

If you want your name changed you will have to pay 800 msp for it. If you follow the advice above there will be no need to change it. 

Sorry this didn't help.