file complaint on this modder

Think we should all share gamertags of known cheaters with each other, in private message.  If we all start filing complaints on cheaters, then something will have to be done. I have one to share, if anyone else has a gamer that is known to use infections, please PM me with details, and i will file a complaint. Tired of all the cheaters in this game, you can't go into any lobby without someone cheating.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wasting your time.

yep owen is correct, just submit a player review and click on avoid..if you think cod 4 is bad..dont try world at war

gamers like you are the reason the COD games have been taken over by modders.. Everyone feels that the problem is too big to control..if we complain enough they will do something about it.

try reading back on some of the posts from over the last 6 months and see that this is what we were doing back then,nothing has changed,it never will.

the amount of info i gave about one specific modder on here direct to xblpet staff and still the guy is modding away with no bans of any kind,he is actually now modding gears 3 too.

i gave up,its not worth wasting my time on anymore.

i know orion has done his fair share too.

well just tonight, I got a dudes gamerscore reset. He was laughing at me filing the complaint..it worked a couple of hours later.

does not happen that quick,xblpet have to investigate all sides of complaints and with they amount they get it is not possible to do it within hours.

it did, check out  GT: True M0nster

he hasn`t been banned he has been reset on 3 cod games only,he still has all his gamerscore from his other modded games.

and considering he has 484 games i would suggest he is using a jtagged console as well with pirate copies.

it is frustrating, I mean it's like they don't even care. XBL Support on Twitter to file a complaint, and leave the lobby...If I was to do that I would spend my whole day filing complaints, and no time playing the game. All in while XB employees sit around, and eat their cookies.

[quote user="I Akir I"] I would spend my whole day filing complaints, and no time playing the game.[/quote]

that is exactly the point we all came too,that is why you are receiving such negative responses.

we all realised the amount of money we spend on games and gold subs it is simply not worth wasting our time reporting modders instead of playing and having fun.

if you think this is a cod only problem,its not,my eyes have been opened to just how much modding is going on out there.

gears 3,forza 4,dead island,fifa 12 all have modders actively giving away modding programmes online for anyone to use,all you have to do is google it.

microsoft are fighting a losing battle.