Figures

So I got up early to download the beta, and what's the first message I get trying to get into a game "connection to EA online was lost", tried restarting my Xbox and router but no go. Well at least I'm not too dissapointed because I was expecting this happen. Probably going to get the same message on release day. /rage

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't spell cheap without EA

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

You can't spell cheap without EA

[/quote]

So very true, and sad.

360 version is currently having issues. twitter.com

"We're having some technical difficulties on the 360 - working to fix it. Stand by!"

Im getting the same thing. You ever get it working?

Lol my friend called EA and let us listen in through the party chat and they're saying they are "experiencing a higher server volume than expected" well no *** EA! Why would they think no one is going to download the beta? How have they not learned anything over these past few years about not having enough servers on release day? Think I'm just going to skip the first week of BF3 because this is exactly how it's going to be.

So the standard EA line which translates to we are being cheap and rather put up to few servers than more than we need and take some down at a later point in time. EA advertises the hell out of this game for the last year and then claims they don't know that a lot of people want to play it. This just means we can expect the same thing when the full game comes out.

There's a server update to fix a couple small pre-game problems alongside disableing "terrain damage" that people are using to walk under ground. lol

"stand by"?....what are we waiting for further orders?

Now they have an official message on the beta "if you are experiencing connection problems it could be due to server maintenance stay tuned for updates" server maintenance my @$$. I was just told an hour ago by a rep that it was because they didn't have enough servers. Just another way of subverting their responsibility instead of saying "yeah, we screwed up yet again".

_

"stay tuned for updates" pretty much translates to "stay tuned until we finally bring enough servers online".

Calm down children. Im sure the game will be up soon.