FIFA14 does not start on Xbox One

Hello,

I have the xbox one and FIFA 14. I am not able to start the game because it crashes every time afte the trailer at the beginning.

I have to try like 10 times to start it before I can play it. This pisses me really off.

Do you guys have the same problem? Probably does someone know a solution for this.

Thank you for your time and help 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 75 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It might be a corrupted installation of the game.  I would recommend uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

EA have been told about this, but don't seem to be interested in sorting the problem out - I have the download that came in the bundle & can only play the 1st match before it goes back to Xbox dashboard. Waste of money & EA should be investigated for selling a faulty game & not doing anything about it. There are loads of other people on the EA forums complaining about this also

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, could you try this please.

-

With the Xbox One powered on, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 5 seconds, once the console has powered off remove the power cable from the console, wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the power cable. Power the Xbox One on and try fifa again.

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey claudio de luna,

Just checking to see if you have been able to play Fifa recently? Let us know so we can continue to reach out and help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, I got fifa 14 that came with the bundle. The crash at start is still there. I observed now that I have to start fifa 3 times. First 2 times it crashes and third time should work.

There is other error that makes me mad. I play occasionally with real madrid and the standard suqad has Diego Lopez as goalkeepe Arbeloa as defender on the right side and other players that I do not want to play with. I modified the squad and I put the players I want to play with but when the game starts I still have the standard squad and the other player who coincidentally plays with Real Madrid too has his own modified squad. Sometimes I get the squad I saved but in a whole season this error happens 2 or 3 times and this is decisive in winnig the season or not. This makes me mad.

I played today at midday and I observed that I was connected faster to other players but still not allways able to play because of this error "squad file does not match that of your opponent ... ".  

I think EA should make an update to fix this error. In the week I do not have much time. I come from work and I have like 1 hour to spend with playing games and if there are so many errors like I allready described I just play 2 games and this in an hour, there should be like 4 or 5 games.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I bought fifa 14 on my xbox one and it downloaded just fine. everytime i try to play it it gives me the system update message. i would then have to selct the cancel option and access fifa again then it would work for 5min untill the system update comes up again. so every 5 mins the error comes up.  my wireless connection is good. any suggestions pls?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there ChewableBook776!

Sorry to hear about the update issue.  So that we can do our best to provide support, please create your own thread.  Be sure to include the details of the issue and any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

In the meantime I would recommend power cycling your Xbox One.  We will be waiting to hear from you to get this issue sorted.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, I gave up waiting for EA to help me play FIFA 14 again. The only solution from EA was to deinstall and install the game again.

I just deleted this crap game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I have the same problem of Claudio De Luna! It crush every time after the beginning trailer! What I can do? So disappointed!

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried to deinstalled and installed again but it still doesn't works to me!

Sorry this didn't help.