FIFA12 ULTIMATE TEAM FREEZING.

IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ULTIMATE TEAM?

WHEN IM IN THE ARENA JUST BEFORE THE GAME KICKS OFF IN ULTIMATE TEAM I GET TOTAL FREEZING OF THE XBOX. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER PART OF THE GAME. AFTER I REBOOT AND GO BACK INTO ULTIMATE TEAM IT REGISTAIRS MY GAME AS A LOSS.

I KNOW OF AT LEAST 6 OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.

CAN THIS BE SORTED???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

does the same for me Stealthy :(

my ultimate team freezes on the loading screen from the main menu. any1 know why this is hapeenin

to delete custom tactics you have to delete your personal settings????? that means your virtual pro or is there another way of deleting tactis without messing with your pro

Dashboard - System Settings? You can see a list of all your saved files in the memory. Just make sure you delete the correct files and not your whole game saves ;)

how do i delet custom tactics

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE? My problem is that my difficulty changes in the final up one level and I cant change it back!!! It happens every final

is fifa 12 installed on your hard drive?

mines been froze twice today...looking into the problem

Installing the game does not work I tried this. But good news is I found the solution. For some reason FIFA 12 ultimate team does not accept custom tactics. I deleted them and now there is no freezing.

I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND PUTTING IT ON UR HARD DRIVE LIKE I HAVE.