FIFA12 IS MAKING ME MAD SO ARE EA

ive tried contacting ea about this problem to no avail.  My problem started with UT no problem i wont play it but now its all of fifa 12 online games modes!

Whilst playing fifa12 i almost lag out of a game and get disconnected from the ea servers! i can get a game in sometimes 2 at other times not even a half!  Its really annoying me now as i like playing online but not i cant as i ALWAYS get d/c from the ea servers!!!  So now it looks like i quit more games than i finish and my stats are awful online.  How can i solve this ive tried most things i can think of and spent 2 hours today searching the net for a solution.  Failing this i will just sell the game and have to buy pro ev or something which is a game i dispise!

please can anyone help me on this? ive basicall ypaid for a service (in this case a game) and i am not receiving what i have paid for so in theory they are breaking the trade descriptions act and if i have to go down that route with EA i shall.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey Mrconks, this sounds very much like a connection issue. Have you run a LIVE connection test from your console, to see what comes up? Please list anything that appears, including any and all text on the 'More Info' panel.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I ran a test connection is fine. I've reset the date in my box which ea finally suggested and it helped a bit still not perfect but a marked improvement. Think I played 3 or 4ganes before it did it but I don't bother with UT anymore

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, please let us know if you run into any more issues, or if you'd like to continue troubleshooting your connection. :-) Also, feel free to rate your forum experience by following the link below my post!

Sorry this didn't help.