fifa soccer 2012 problem , need help plz

i am Egyptian and i live in Egypt , i have an original Xbox 360 Kinect console , i am using the original games , i purchased Fifa soccer 2012  original from Best Buy -Panama city -Fl-USA 2 weeks ago , when i returned back i tried to play the CD but the following message appear (this disc's  region code is incorrect for this console)  i dont no what is the problem , again i am using the original device and the original CD'S , plz i want a help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

In the US, the consoles are NTSC. In Egypt, they are different. You need to buy an American NTSC disc in order to play.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I not fully agree with above Suggested Answer as he had buyed proberly a NTSC version of Fifa. "HardBeat" here on this MAP you can see all full Region Details upload.wikimedia.org/.../PAL-NTSC-SECAM.svg. I advise to not buy Games Overseas but in your surrounding Countries & Europe (if you have buyed your Xbox in Egypt). Here is the list version from Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/.../PAL_region. Still look out in France and Luxembourg, Andorra is a no go.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.