Fifa Points not downloading

Well after 2 weeks of not being able to redeem any MSP due to a migration issue I think, they finally did redeem and I got 26,000 Fifa Points which was £130 worth. Today I decided to do another £75 worth of currency. The MSP redeemed which was great so I then went and tried to buy the Fifa Points. I went to the store and bought the points but what happened next was that it took my money from my currency balance but didn't give me the points. It flashed up a error screen but I accidently clicked off it before I could see which one it was.

I then bought another 1000 Fifa points to see if it gave me the error again but it didn't and downloaded fine.

I am getting very very frustrated with the constant problems with the constant issues I am getting with codes and downloadable content. Please get this issue resolved asap as I need these FIFA Points.

Thankyou

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there s1rus,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having issues with your FIFA points.

EA put up a support article about if I made a purchase in FIFA and did not receive it with the steps you'll want to do for this. As this is an in-game purchase, you'll want to get in touch with an EA Game Advisor for further assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.