fifa 2014, rise, tv, etc stop lunching ftr the xbox has been on for a while

I'm starting t run into an issue where the XBOX one appears to stop being able to launch titles like FIFA 2014, rise, TV, etc..  I end up having to unplug the Xbox to reset it..  and then everything works fine..   There is an error that comes up that soya the tilted is taking t long t launch and then I end up landing back on the Xbox start page.  We've been unsung the Xbox exclusively since it came out to watch TV and play games..  s it hs been getting quite a bit of use..  Love it..   but I wish this reliability (guessing a memory leak) gets fixed..

Another symptom when I run into this is that the Kinect also stops recognizing people..   When I turn of the Xbox via voice or pressing the power button..  my amplifier and TV don;t get turned off..  when turning the XBOX on via voice or via the power button the TV an amplifier are not turned on..  Once I get to the start screen apps won't launch..   At this point I always end up unpluging and plugging the Xbox in (power reset) to get me back up and going.. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have done my fair share of research too and in response - 1. Once U have unplugged ur console and tried again if U sign in quicker an Xbox fitness loads up quick then U have reset ur ram an its not a console issue 2. Sometimes it can be a game developer/publisher issue there end not much U can do till update similar to when gta online had issue 3. An final I found helped the most, when downloading or installing a game when it says ready to play DONT PLAY IT , I had the crashing issue with sniper elite and watch dogs once I reinstalled them but waited till they was 100% done to play I haven't  had either crash , really hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.