Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

After playing my first FIFA 14 career match as a manager for Arsenal FC my digital download which was included with my XBOX ONE decides to crash and return me to the XBOX ONE home page.

This problem has happened each time ive played my first match in a new career mode.

What do I need to do to prevent this from happening again?

Thanks from Gav.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have the same problem. After only match ( career or FUT) XBOX ONE return to the XBOX ONE home.

I play without CD. Perhaps it's a failled code.

i have the same problem with fut  not sure with career mode im playing it on a disk it's not the only game i had the problem with bf4 dead rising 3 cod  ghosts and only had the problem once on assassin creed 4 if anybody has a solution  or some advice plese help from what i heard its a common problem

i found out how to fix the problem on fut i know it might sound stupid but it worked for you have go on the main menu go to customise go on settings go on select arena player and change   it  if you need more help i found it in the link below                    

www.reddit.com/.../fifa_14_fut_problem

fifa 14s no different from my computer then, crashes everday such is life

I had this problem during the first few weeks of  release,  it seemed to fix after I did a full power down.

The other day I played Liverpool in the FA Cup.  I won 2-1 and after the match it booted me out to the dashboard.  I restarted the game and it asked me all of the initial questions (Favorite team, which controls I want to use, etc etc.) like I had never played the game before.  All of my settings were reset, all progress in mini-games, and even custom formations.  I'm done with this game now.