fifa 13 issues

Hey guys im having a issue with my fifa 13 disk and i am unable to recognize the main issue, if its the drive's fault or the lasers. The disk is brand new and has no scratches. What happens is that i put the disk in my xbox somtimes its says "play game" it would just load it into a black screen then i would get the unrecognized  disk prompt or just unrecognized  disk. It does sometimes work but it is rare. When it does show the image of the game and says "play fifa 13" it would give me the unrecognized  disk  error while in the loading process.

P.S all my other games works.

Anyone got any ideas???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I went to my freinds house with fifa 13 and bf3 cause it dident work too. They both worked oddly. So this has become even more puzzling.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmm.. That is puzzling. It sounds like it may be an issue with the disc drive. 

I would suggest checking out our Xbox Disc Drive Solution tool.

If you could give that a shot and let us know how it goes, that would be awesome.

Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.

Maybe can be the disc problem?

If all your others discs works that come in my mind only ywo orgins for that problem.

A ilegal drive change (more know LT), that´s ilegal and in brazil we have much relates of "crying babies" realtin that problem and in the end they admit do that alteration in their consoles (i believe that not your´s case).

If the disc come whif a malfuction from the fabric of course that not workin, you one test before going back to amrket where you buy it, go to a friend house (having a 360 too ofcourse...)and try to play game there if the game iniciate normally maybe you have a signal of begining of inssue in your 360 driver, if not the disc is the culpit and go back to market and demand the refund or exchange of product!!!

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Sorry this didn't help.