FIFA 13 FUT lost its magic

I am a FUT founder and played FUT since day 1 but this FIFA 13 FUT as left me frustrated and sad and sometimes its made me hate football, i have a decent record        166-30-32, with about 50% of games being played online, but its come to the point where i hate to play and online seasons is a joke and is for people who LIKE TO SPEND ALOT OF MS POINTS, this was EAs tactic get rid of fair matchmaking for one side gold only 5 star matchmaking and I want to play with my bronze team lol I THINK ITS A JOKE AND I WONT wait for FIFA 14 to come out for EA to correct there mistake. When i got to this point with FIFA 12 FUT i started making mixed bronze and silver teams and i enjoyed fifa 12 up untill fifa 13 release but with this FIFA THERES NO POINT making mixed lower teams and this means I am almost finshed with this game as FUT is all im interested in.  EA have gone backwards with FUT and bet they have lost loyal customers (like me) in favor of attracting new players. I wont spend another penny on FIFA i am fed up of EAs money grabing, any loyal fifa fut fan will know what i,m talking about, i believe EAs money making tactic of making people buy gold packs as failed and instead they are losing loyal players.

PS this forum is dead, it shows not many loylal players even care about fifa anymore, yes i know alot of fifa player  post in the EA forums but them forums are lame.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How do you sign up for anything?  I want to play online tournaments with good players instead of random players.

i started with fut 12, this christmas i got fifa 13 and i recently lost 619000 coins and ribery, due to so many cheaters and scammers, ea have to 'investigate' blah blah blah, i lost all my money and an amazing players and im 90% sure i wont get them back even after contacting ea. Scammers and cheaters have ruined the game

Dunno if it's the same for everyone but almost every time i open a premium gold pack (9 so far) i usually get players rated 76-78 and only 1 player has been rated over 80. I can't believe people use real money and could still end up random crap

This game overall is a complete downgrade from '12.

@Eggnogga, the time it would take to get a decent team.  Someone with the cash could build a decent team in a hour or so but someone with no cash (ie a child) would take a fair bit of time, but could quite easily get matched with eachother for a game.

umm i have been playing alot of offline seasons, but i just finshed a game on offline seasons but when it finished it decided to sign me out the EA servers now every time i try to go to offline seasons my game freezes, but i can go to every other mode, i cant imagine a theres a fix for this so looks like i wont be playing anymore, i have several good players i may offload if i cant get back on offline seasons.

Well, don't play online then.  If a game, which is supposed to be a stress-reliever, is causing you even more stress.  Then I would either a) avoid the game or b) avoid that particular mode within the game.

What's pi**ing me off is that damned "In Form" achievement.

^^it depends on whats more important to you, your TIME or your MONEY, i still like FUT but I think the FUT seasons matchmaking is unfair and it is a tatic of EA to make us buy more gold packs, it would be better to match teams up with the same star rating, also silver and bronze players are less valubale in FUT 13 because they can only really be used for tornaments

@curiousmole, what's the difference between people splashing cash to buy packs, and people sitting there grinding out all of the boring single player tournaments to get massive amounts of coin?

That's purely the purpose I created Total-Gaming.. competitive gaming when you have a team of players you want rather than the best players. Don't get me wrong, I have some fairly good players, but also some fairly bad players lol. Nothing better than previously having Pato and Freddie Sears upfront lol. Now it's Saha and Sears lol. Check our website out, it's in my sig. Chance to win microsoft points too :)