Fifa 12 New Online Leagues‏

Hello there,

I'm an admin from the new website game-plan.net I'm not sure if you are a member from our old site but we have recently updated!!

A little info :

Launched in May 2010, you are currently looking at the 5th Version of Game-plan.net in the space of 18 months.

By this, I'm sure you can understand that we are constantly striving to improve the usability and functionality of the website for the good of you, the members.

We aim to provide competitive, yet friendly, competition for FIFA on the Xbox360
After a few minutes browsing the user interface, it should be clear that we have designed a simple, yet indepth, system that allows full user manipulation when entering and accepting competition results.

We have one of the most in-depth reporting systems of all the online Fifa sites out there!

We currently have our first tournament due to start this week and if you are looking to take part then head on over and sign up on link, there are always admins in the chatbox ready to help with any problems you may have!

Really hope you can come along and check out our new features :
NEW IMPROVED SYSTEM
MUCH MORE IN-DEPTH ARRANGING/POOLING SYSTEM
FANTASTIC COMMUNITY

We will strive to make this the best site out there and we hope you can come along and help us grow!

(If you are one of our old members then please re-sign up and let us kick this website on again)

Thank you very much

Admin

http://game-plan.net

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Great site

The members that have signed for our first league starting this Friday is fantastic!! We have a lot more things happening over the next few weeks and you don't want to miss out on this!!

Check out the details for a new Fifa league from us over at TIMJ thisismyjoystick.com/.../viewtopic.php

Feel free to join and see if you can beat the staff

Why advertise on this ya tube, make your own thread

First games in the league were a huge success last night, It's the easiest system to report and manage your fixtures with! More new leagues starting soon as well!!

Come along and join in the banter on forums and chat-box!!

game-plan.net