FIFA 12 Freezes at Ultimate team.

Hello, Xbox Support.

Today I sat to FIFA 12 to play with my comrade played in Ultimate Team, I still had 800 MS points about so do I thought buy a Gold package for better players to get, when I had downloaded this I pressed on stand on Active downloads but he ceased Pending, so I went to "dashboard" for to look like the download went further that did that, but when I started when FIFA 12 on Xbox fixed hang remained ... then I thought of the catchment and do him do him again, I started doing that, but that FIFA so I turn to Ultimate team went down again, but now ceased that hang my worst problem is now ... He does not and I am now lost my 240 MS ... ? Or can I get this back for which I can download it again? Because I find no fun. I hopes that you can help so I can play my back, with my new Gold package.Thank you for your cooperation, Greets Kevin l.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Alright, I apologize if I get my information wrong as it's a little difficult to understand the broken english so please bear with me here.

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you bought some DLC for your FIFA game but when you try to use it the system freezes.

If this is correct perhaps the content is corrupted.  On the dashboard, go to System Settings>Storage>Games and Apps.  Search for the DLC you purchased and make sure that there is not an yellow exclamation mark (!) beside it.  If there is, delete it then clear your cache and restart your console.  Then redownload the content from your download history.

You can find your download history on the console by scrolling all the way to the right and selecting Accounts then accessing the history from there.

Let me know if this helps.  Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, for my horrible english  :P haha.

He dont have an yellow exclamation mark (!) beside it. So i can remove it? and re-download it again ?

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

yes, try removing it and downloading it again

Sorry this didn't help.