FH2 not downloading?!

Hello everyone! 

So i have just recently bought the forza horizon 2 bundle w/ hub app and 10yr anniversary car pack, which comes with the game.... Here's my issue, my game isn't even showing, I pretty much just spent 60$ on the hub app and car pack , but with no game :( I went to the forza forums and im not the only one. I am posting here as well because i don't know exactly who's issue this is whether the game creators or Microsoft themselves. I Just hope they will find a fix soon. 

If anyone knows anything, please reply!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Same problem for me, download the car pack and the forza hub but no game appearing in the queue, ive spoke to the support team and they just said wait until later tonight

I have the same problem too. I bought FH2 Ultimate edition, all dlc's that comes with it installed without problems, but I cant download the fh2 game itself. It just not showing up on my library and when i try to look at it in store is says ''Vi fant ingenting'' (We found nothing)

Please help anyone? :/

Same problem. Purchased yesterday. Support said it would be anywhere from 24-48 hours till patch comes out to fix issue. That was 24hrs ago.