[ FG ] [Founders Clan] looking for members to join Forever Gaming

Hey guys looking for people who are both Casual and Competitive to join Forever Gaming.

its both Free and Founder Status but to level up our clans as of now would help if we had some Founder Status people looking for a Clan to join so we can start leveling up the Clan and get the cool bonus' like Titles, Gold Clan Tag, 2x XP, and more!

so if you think Forever Gaming suits you then come on down and join!!!

message me if you want to join and ill send you a clan invite on CoD ELITE. 

also Clan tags look like this ------> [ FG ] or [FG] most of us use the 1st one.

don't do the button glitch as its growing to be annoying now.

Good K/D and Bad K/D doesn't matter as Forever Gaming is a family (:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM]

no need to troll miss. your an Xbox Live Ambassador. please act like one if you don't want to join simply don't click my thread thank you (:

I'm a CoD ELITE founder. Just curious. How many people do you have in Forever Gaming?

Count me in, Sounds fun. :)

So, you have to have elite to join the clan? I've been wanting to join a clan, just to get some tactical cooperative teamplay instead of everyone running around with their heads cut off. Any recommendations, since I don't have elite?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks :)

[quote user="iTsNoHa"]

So, you have to have elite to join the clan? I've been wanting to join a clan, just to get some tactical cooperative teamplay instead of everyone running around with their heads cut off. Any recommendations, since I don't have elite?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks :)

[/quote]

Currently since Elite still isn't 100% working, only founders can rank up the clan until they open up Clan Operations.

right now there is about 12 members we are now level 6, 4 levels from getting our Gold Clan Tags which will be [ FG ] and getting or first mark of Double XP which is going to be 2 hours. we gain Double XP for evey 10 levels we gain so please feel free to send me a friend request (: ill be happy to add you all :D

@iTsNoHa you can make CoD Elite account for free if you make one you get 2x XP for 2 hours. and tips? i'd say join up with us and we'll try our best to help (:

This forum needs a link to the clan forum at the top of the page.  It should be there already as it is linked in the COD BO forum.  Just because it is not here does not mean it does not apply.

As an ambassador  you would think he would know that... then again there's his sig (or lack thereof)....