FFS, Need People To Pay With Who Know What They're Doing!!!

Fed up to the back teeth with getting put in a game with people who don't know how to play KOTH, I've had people just go around not even interested in capturing the hill, people who just sit back and try to get boltok head shots, and people who just stand pointlessly waiting for the frags to spawn.

-

I'm not the greatest player, but I'd say I'm above average, in a team of people who know what they are doing I'm effective, capturing the hill in my #1 priority, any kills I get along the way is a bonus.

-

My k/d is 1.4, and my W/L is 1.4.

-

So if you want to play only KOTH add me and we can play

-

I'm from UK (England), I'm 25, and I'm here for you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm one of the few that knows what to do...how much ya paying? :)

trust me  been there dun that

koth doesnt mean camp weapons and spawn killing people

Game is awful.

I also feel your pain.

Hate it when team mates won't revive you just so they can keep hidden and get their suprise SO kill.  

I'm UK so anyone feel free to add me, prefer 2 play exe / tdm but can mix it up.

I always get stuck on the crappy team who camps around the special weapons. My k/d is also 1.4 but my w/l is crap at 0.8. I'm getting into warzone right now though.  I would say add me but I'm a lot younger than you..

you can add me im a vet in gears an im not the best player in the world but in no way do i suck i can hold my own. i hate playing with people who dont know what there doing but when i get them i just go an do me i cant baby sit these people an try an win at the same time.

I also play

Guardian,TD,Warzone,capture the leader as well.

I'd prefer to keep my thread active rather than get it lost in a load of other posts

While I understand this can be frustrating (Gears Series Vet talking here, and more than above average player) for you, you do have to look at it from their perspective.

-

Gears 3 was by far the most popular release out of the series, and even to this day when I would play I still find people who are new not only to the game, but the whole series itself.

-

Some new players see KOTH as a quick and easy way to learn the mechanics of the game due to the spawning system obviously being more forgiving than Execution for example, and they can also learn weapon spawns/swaps per rounds and build basic movements for maps just so they can make a comfortable feel for the game to help them ease in to it.

-

On the other hand, people who are familiar with the game and the concept of KOTH, who do not go for objectives frequently rattle my nerves too, I can not lie. I know some of these particular players are there to boost either their K/D ratios, or are as said just going for "Montage clips" with Boltoks or Longshots. I myself normally have a player who is knowledgeable about the game stay near but not on the hills, providing support when the other team want to rush in. Effectively pinching the opponent.

-

I understand where you are coming from friend, I've felt it before as said, but try to take these moments with a pinch of salt. Gears does seem more demanding when it comes to team work, but you can be sure every game has player groups like this.

yeah man i wanna play. im no good by myself, much better with a team