ffb problems with forza after update

why are we having to put up with this do microsoft not test there updates before forcing everyone to accept the update when the switch there xbox on warning them if not acceptad you wont get online ,, im fed up with having to put up with this problem and need this fixed asap if not im canceling my account and subscription to xbox

extreamly disapointed customer

s ritchie

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi steve, can you describe your problem ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Above is correct, some more info would help.  I am going to link you to what you have asked so far: 

Here is how to trouble shoot download problems:  http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-xbox-live-content 

Having problems playing your DLC:  http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/play-xbox-live-content 

Just for more info on updates I will paste info on that to:

Do I have to install the update?
No. However, if you want to play or communicate on Xbox LIVE, you must have the latest console software. New games might also require the update before you play them.

Kinect games might not play properly if your console software is not up to date.

Can I go back to the old software version if I change my mind?
No. Once your console is updated, it will stay updated

This info was taken from here if you want to read up on it:  http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info 

Hope this helps and sorry you dont like updates.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a huge problem. All because they didn't want 3rd party products, they jumped the gun and did not test this update, Now thousands of people who have spent tens of thousands of dollars (fanatec wheel sets cost more than most people's xbox) are unable to use their MS approved device.

This is unacceptable.

Sorry this didn't help.

I will not be buying any Xbox 360 games in fear of updates that could mess up my driving games. I have close to $2000 in my Fanatec FFB wheel, Clubsport peddles, and custom Sim cockpit. Maybe if all sim racers would stop buying games and hit MS in their pocket book something might get done to fix problem! It has been over 60 days and still no fix, this is beyond ridiculous!

Very Frustrating

Hebmuller

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey hebmuller, I've sent you a private message regarding this! If you could check your PMs and continue our conversation there, that would be great!

Sorry this didn't help.

It would be great to know if this was ever fixed. I was just about to buy 3 Xbox slims to go with my existing triple screen setup (for GT5 currently), but there's no point doing that if this FFB mess caused by the June 20 dashboard update hasn't been fixed.

I suspect that quite a few owners of CSR Elite wheels are holding off on further investment into Xbox systems as well. These people represent your most committed and influential (to other, less invested individuals) customers and right now the "word on the street" is to forget about Forza 4. Since that update, it's apparently useless to people with a FFB wheel.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Kondor. I believe you have a thread going here: forums.xbox.com/.../310417.aspx. Let's keep the discussion focused there. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.