nothing skillful but shows how to get some easy frags

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F04D7F49D7B2F31&feature=mh_lolz

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

would be cool if anyone would add any easy spawnkills i missed. yes i know about the dome spawns. thought they were too obvious to do

Spawn killing... impossible to avoid in this game :(

Not saying what you're doing is bad; you're probably a step up above others but damn....

I really hate these maps.

Jumped into a game of Sabotage on Mission yesterday and it was already started, so, I take a look at how the team is doing before going in blind and what I saw blew me away.  The enemy team had all of the spawns covered and every time the team I would have been on spawned they were shot before they could even move.  it was disgusting and cheap because the enemy had the bomb and could plant at anytime, because the bomb carrier was at the spot to plant, but kept on spawn killing to get his precious kills.  Needless to say I didn't even bother with joining this one.  

If you get spawn killed that's your fault for being bad. Is it unsporting of the enemy? Maybe, but you're at fault for being so bad that you couldn't stop them.

Getting spawn killed = u bad?

Not even close.

Yeah, I'm curious on how that makes the person getting spawn killed bad?  Especially, when you don't have time to even move before you're dead.  

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

If you get spawn killed that's your fault for being bad. Is it unsporting of the enemy? Maybe, but you're at fault for being so bad that you couldn't stop them.

[/quote]So I suppose when you are getting spawnkilled you magically pull of a no-scope shot to kill everyone aiming at you in the .3 seconds you have before they have pulled the trigger?  Cause obviously you suck if you can't pull that off.

As long as it isn't on purpose spawnkilling, I got no beef against the enemy.

I dont have a problem with spawn kiling as a whole, but think there is a line people need to draw.

Ffa is particularly bad, and no, its not something that getting better will help.

The popular one on dome started annoying me, so I set up one particular class for it. What was funny was that I was in a match a couple days ago .. got spawn killed there, spawned again with my new class and the guy ran from me ..lol. I kept checking, but he never came back.

I started saving clips from dome to make a vid, which I think will be pretty funny. The ony thing is, that no matter how many times you kill someone in that same spot, he has time to get 3 or 4 kills before you can get to hm to take him out. There is just too much action on dome to concentrate on something like that successfully. ... that is if I beeline it for the spawnkiller, I'm more likely to get killed by someone else because of the distraction. ........... or obsession if you would.

myself i actually like the spawn killing in ffa. I think it adds to the flow of the game. its like trying to hold the sweet spot on the map, but everyone wants that area also so they can *** it up and get air support, but i know for the most part people dont like it, so i dont know why they didnt make spawns like in black ops( you never spawn where someone can shot u right away)