FF 13-2 dlc issue

I just tried playing ff 13-2 a couple of times and every so often a window would pop up saying that the save device containing the dlc I was using was disonnected, and then it relaunches the the game. The dlc in question is the genji bow and summoner's garb costume for serah, which are the preorder bonuses. This issue has occured with my flash stick, the 'memory unit' that's built in to the console, one of the slim consoles, and also the 250gb hard drive bought and inserted, and all while I'm not even thouching the console. Also it happened just when I was watching the openeing cutscene movie, not even touching the controller. how can i resolve this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, Victorvolt! Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. I have a few clarifying questions to make sure I understand the issue fully. First, when you say the window popped up every so often, how often are we talking? You also mentioned that this happens when watching the opening cut scene. Does it only happen while watching the cut scene or does it happen at other times? Lastly, has this happened with any other titles or content or is it limited to this one title? Thanks in advance! Hang in there! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It happened every 10 or so minutes, during normal game play and the opening cutscene. This is the only game it's happening to, but it is the only game I'm currently playing with dlc.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try deleting the DLC and then see if you can play without issue, just so it can be determined if it's the DLC causing the problem.  

Sorry this didn't help.