Ferrari Collector

Well a hello to you!! . . . . 

I am one of those out there in need of just one car to finish my Ferrari collection . . . . the 1957 250 Cali.  

Would any of you lovely people out there be willing to gift this to me?  Or offer a loan of it for a few minutes?  

Hopefully there is someone out there to hear my cry!!!???!!!

Plus if anyone is up for adding me then please do so

Much Love

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got this the other day and it wasn't that bad.  I started by purchasing the 5 most expensive cars (some of them from the Auction House to save a few credits), then selling the ones I no longer needed on the AH to regain most of the credits back.  From there I just purchased the remaining Ferrari's needed with a fair amount of credits to spare.

Forgive me for not wanting to loan one of the most expensive cars in the game to a totally anonymous individual who I know nothing of.

Mafivee, silence may be golden but Duct Tape is silver. hehehe

it(rivals) pays way better than the career does, once my times got into the 150,000 range the money piled up fairly quick.  I buy so many car though that I still haven't bought most of the really spendy rides yet...

This is one I still need. I just can't bring myself to spend all that cash for 1 cheevo.

P.S.   Bob, do you not have the option to use the "rich formatting" at the bottome of the forums page??   I only ask because you've been "quoting" for almost a year the hard way.  The compatibility must have gotten screwed up somewhere.

I find it funny too considering how easy money is to come by.  The amount of money that you'll acquire through natural progression of driver/affinity levelling and season play/event list racing is quite huge, more than enough to get what you need.

-

Then once you have purchased those cars (Ferrari's), possibly a lot that you don't like, just AH them to make some credits back.

-

I wouldn't say quoting like that is a hard way (copy + paste, not that hard, just faster), but it does make it a little difficult to know who is being quoted unless you read and dig through the thread for that person.  I would quote like that if there was multiple people about to be quoted as using the rich formatting way can be a bit of a pain, but if I wasn't doing it the rich formatting way I would place the name of the person I'm quoting to make it easier.

'STEVEtheP1R4TE'... sounds like a trustworthy name : P

-

I don't even have this car, but in about 4 million credits I'll be able to acquire this.

[quote user="STEVEtheP1R4TE"]

Well a hello to you!! . . . . 

I am one of those out there in need of just one car to finish my Ferrari collection . . . . the 1957 250 Cali.  

Would any of you lovely people out there be willing to gift this to me?  Or offer a loan of it for a few minutes?  

Hopefully there is someone out there to hear my cry!!!???!!!

Plus if anyone is up for adding me then please do so

Much Love

[/quote]

I own almost every Ferrari at this point and have 21,000,000 game credits too yet I am only 34% finished with the game. If you'll just play the game, you'll easily have the credits.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"This is one I still need. I just can't bring myself to spend all that cash for 1 cheevo".

You're telling me that YOU can't find someone to borrow a car off? I sense lies :P No, but in all seriousness, if it's a car for a hell of a lot of money, you can probably make it back, or almost all of it, off the Auction House.

Unless it's the 9M one, in which case you can buy it for about $5 :D

[/quote]

Oh, no I think I can get the cars gifted long enough for that and gift them back. I think some people trust me . After all that is how I got the Exclusive Taste cheevo. There is a thread at forzamotorsport.net where you can put your name in for a loan of the cars. I don't think everyone gets picked but I was lucky and got it.

As far as spending....I have given plenty of credits to friends who just started out. I just can't bring myself to buy a car thinking that I may not like it. IDK I just never was into buying cars that much I guess. Still trying to get myself to let go of 1,000,000 to get the 2013 Viper GTSR lol

creepy his gamer pic looks almost exactly like one of my friends pic.