Fenix Rising for download NOW.

Thanks Epic and MS. 

Much better than the last DLC when we had to wait until afternoon and others into the the following day to DL it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no lie, very nice

if u have all ribbons achievement wont unlock, just win any other ribbon then after the match achievement will then unlock

Way to go on all those ribbons man! I just looked at how many I had after looking at the achievements last week. I've got 86 and I have a long way to go.

Also when you re-up, you get colored number ranks.  But no cool symbols or anything.

yeah bit dissapointed with the re-up sure they said u would get medals or something and the ribbons arent to bad once u know what ur going 4, also they changed the look of the savage maruader think i liked old look better

They screwed up on the marauder, that locust that everyone has is the savage creeper. Savage marauder is still there just not available yet.

^^ I wonder if that will effect the achievement...?

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Also when you re-up, you get colored number ranks.  But no cool symbols or anything.

[/quote]

Epic said this in their announcement, did you just forget about it?

Someone on the gears forums said they still got the achievement. So it should still work.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[/quote]

Epic said this in their announcement, did you just forget about it?

[/quote]

I haven't really been paying close attention to the announcements. I saw a guy with a green 1 on my first new horde map. So I just thought I would throw that out there.

To bad this wasn't free. I refuse to pay for maps and people. Not worth it.