Females on the Frontline??

Would you like to see this on Battlefield 4 or ModernWarfare 4??? Yes? No? or any FPS  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Such a luring thread title...as for the topic answer: No, even for other FPS's it wouldn't matter.

Well if those games wanna continue to be seen as realistic they'll have to add female soldiers. I see no issues with it, women can kill as easily as men can.

Funny to think that some low-profile gamers would believe that games like BF or MW are sexist for not including females, even some girls sadly, but for games like Halo and Gears of War, including fitting female characters, soldiers or Spartans, it quite worked. But just to note here, it's just a gender, I guess it's enjoyable sometimes.

Well the Honorabme Leon Panetta wants women on the frontline very soon. I see no reason for them not to be in prominent video game roles.

Yeah why not.  Give people the option to choose either a male or female character for online like you can with Halo.

In Reach I would go for the female character if I was trying to look like Kat, or otherwise to look slimmer in the hopes of being a harder target to shoot. I remember one guy got pretty mad for whatever reason, and started sending me messages, assuming I was actually a female... some people assume too much.

-

But, I couldn't care less if a shooter portrays women on the frontline. Makes zero difference to me.  

I wonder how they would try to portray women.

Well realistically, women arent allowed on the front lines. So to keep realism then a game would also not have female soldiers fighitng in the field.

There are plenty of other games where females fight alongside men so....

In the US women will be on the frontlines www.cnn.com/.../index.html

"Funny to think that some low-profile gamers would believe that games like BF or MW are sexist for not including females, even some girls sadly".

If a girl plays Call of Duty, I see no reason whatsoever for them to be restricted to a male character. What's the point?