Female of the species is more deadlier than the male.....lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What happened there^^^^ This new format has many bugs. Anyway what I said was I hope that in ME3 there is female versions of the alien community. From waht I can recall all we seen was Quarian, Human and Asari.

Female Krogan have been mentioned, but not seen, yet.  In fact the Urdnot clan leader (Wrex in my game) tells Shepard when he/she asks him about not seeing any females, he says "you probably never will".  They're kept tucked away and out of view, not too different from other parts of this world where women are kept behind veils.

I suppose it would be difficult for Bioware to actually design female versions of some of the species. Ecspecially the Krogan Arkham, imagine a female krogan with long blonde hair and big lipstick covered pouting lips :D

I just remembered that there is a female in the game, I remember it vaguely, but in the Mordin Solus loyalty mission, there's one lying on a table that was experimented on.  It may have been covered up, that's probably why I don't remember.  It was definitely female though for Mordin commented on her being pregnant.  A female Krogan should have mammoth jugs, don't know about the lipstick however, the species doesn't seem to have discovered the art of vanity yet.

We have seen female turians in the comics. They don't have as scaly heads.  Female salarians are to valuable in the salarain community to leave salarian space.

Female Turians...

You see and talk to a female Krogan in ME2. She in the room next to the Shaman. She is an NPC. She talks if you click her.

I didn't know that.....I'll have to have a look next time I play it.

I did not know about the female krogan either. I've read the comic and seen the female turian.

Wasn't there also the body of a female Krogan on Mordin's loyalty mission? Ya know, the corpse riddled with tumors due to experimentation to cure the genophage...