Female Clan, AgR, Looking for new blood =)

The all female clan Ag Rush N Roulettes are looking for new blood to help us expand. I run the Core TDM for Roulettes; but there are squads out there for all game modes, and if not, maybe you could run one.

Only thing thats necessary is to be older then 13 years of age, thats it. K/D and W/L stats we dont take into account, play the game to have fun. There are tournaments, Game Battles within the Allied Gaming Community itself, and much more.

Msg me on XBL if your interested, even if its just to know more. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be part of one after my initial search and other clans, but these ladies (and gents on other Ag groups) are cool, respectable, and friendly. =D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

hey! glad to see an all girls clan being promoted on here!!! Just in case you wanted to maybe get your name out a bit more, my friend and I used to run an all girls clan called Foxy Rebels, but we recently turned it into more of a gamer girl community, a place where gamer chicks can find other gamer chicks/clan to game with and have fun! We run things mostly on Facebook, but we're looking for more all-girls clans to showcase on the page, see if some of the girls we have on there would like to join any clans! We're trying to find girls clans for Halo, COD, GoW n all that good stuff, so if you'd like, you're MORE than welcome to post on our page and give a shout out about your clan! [facebook.com/foxyrebels] anywho, LOVE the clan name! good luck! maybe we'll see you guys around on the page!! :D