Fell asleep last night with the game in hand..Should I open it this morning?

Believe it or not, went to GS at 12, got home and fell asleep before I even had a chance to open the game. Based on all the negativity, not sure I should at this point.....

Is there anyone happy with the game, esp MP?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i watche 2 live streams last night both playing the xbox version in multiplayer and they loved it and i saw or heard of no bugs. Im not saying there wasnt any just nothing i or they seemed to notice , i dont know why you aint tried it out for yourself yet???????????????????????

'cause I work hard for my money and didn't want to step into a mess....

I want to hear from the guys on these forums...esp about MP...

Where are you hearing negativity?  With the hour I played last night I thoroughly enjoyed it.  If you got BF3 looking for a blockbuster single player, you got the wrong game.  BF has always been about multiplayer and this one is no different.  I thought it was absolutely incredible.  

[quote user="fastharry"]

Believe it or not, went to GS at 12, got home and fell asleep before I even had a chance to open the game. Based on all the negativity, not sure I should at this point.....

Is there anyone happy with the game, esp MP?

[/quote]

Seriously,im 100% sure you dont even have the game,not when you wrote this post anyway,if you dont like it-sell it,you wont loose you´re whole salary...

Skip the *?=#% and buy the game,if you like fps´s...

I cant wait,ive watched live streams,and read reviews-all thats left is waiting for the release...

no seriously, I have it...right in front of me. Didn't want to install it using the pass as I acn't return it after that  that is all..

How the heck do you post images in these forums?

[quote user="rabbit221"]

Where are you hearing negativity?  With the hour I played last night I thoroughly enjoyed it.  If you got BF3 looking for a blockbuster single player, you got the wrong game.  BF has always been about multiplayer and this one is no different.  I thought it was absolutely incredible.  

[/quote]

Hey Rabbit, thanks....So the MP runs fine?...all I'm hearing about is it's the same as the beta, choppy, buggy, you get the drift..

I tried to type it but it's hidden from display. :(

I haven't played online yet, but I think the campaign is good.

Played  MP for an hour after installing everything and it was exactly as I expected it to be, nothing like that garbage beta. Graphics were SO much more improved, gameplay was smooth(server pending)and controls were tight and spot on. Best controls in the console series imo. I'm loving it so far.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Played  MP for an hour after installing everything and it was exactly as I expected it to be, nothing like that garbage beta. Graphics were SO much more improved, gameplay was smooth(server pending)and controls were tight and spot on. Best controls in the console series imo. I'm loving it so far.

[/quote]

That's all I was asking for, an honest opinion  or two..I am installing Disc one now...

One thing I noticed, it went right to install game...is there an option to install the tex pack or does it do it all in one shot?