feel like i just got suckered out of 280 microsoft points

not sure if i'm posting this in right place. anyway i went to take advantage of getting to rent 21 jump street for 200 points. i thought that it would bring me up to the sale price automaticly and i droped the controller and it charged me 480 for the hd rental. i'd like my 280 points back if possible. also could you pass it along to maybe change it to when you have a deal like that to bring you to the cheapest price first then if the renter go and changes it from there it their bad.

thank you for looking

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

thank you for not belittleing me. in all honesty i'm not worried about the points just that it should come up to the advertised price. thank you for being understanding of the matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, Mistakes happen, but I won't belittle you.

If you get your issue resolved with support you can also post your feedback in relation to the way the pricing is advertized and the way you choose it for Netflix here.

Miscellaneous Xbox LIVE Feedback

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe that I took responsibility for my actions when I put I in frount of the accident that I had. the advertised price that is on the ad when you click on it is the price that should pop up after all that is why I would click on the ad in interest of purchase for the advertised price not pop up with it at 480 automaticly when the advertised price was 200. so I hope that helps you understand that I took the responsibility.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="txbunk6"]

i droped the controller

[/quote]

Don't drop the controller. Take responsibility for your mistakes. To avoid this and other 'accidental purchases' you should purchase a remote control to use with your console. That way should you drop that, there won't be any 'accidental purchases' made. Harmony makes a cheap and compatible remote for the Xbox 360.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

I have had this issue myself once. And Xbox Live Support was more than happy to help me with a refund.

Your best bet is to call 1 800 4 MY XBOX during business hours and They will be more than happy to assist you with your issue.

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.