February Title Update

Just checked out the most recent bulletin on Waypoint and found a little information on the upcoming TU for Halo 4:

-

• Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'. 
• Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games. 
• Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.

-

The last point I thought was very interesting. No more FF for vehicles in BTS. That should end a lot of rage for you guys. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

But still FF in CTF?  And the boltshot's range being reduced doesn't bother me since I'm always up in their grill before I release it anyway lol.

ALL of these are great updates! If they keep bringing updates like this, the game might actually be fun for me again. It's not their fault I suck now. Proximity Chat would be sweet to see.... being able to talk smack as you assassinate would be great!

Not sure how this update is going to make you a better player Ace lol.

Very nice update that is. Stops the scrubs abusing the Boltshot and vehicle taking ragers.

That's the best they will do as far as a Boltshot nerf? Awesome. Now people may as well all equip it, since it almost certainly won't receive another one. There is no *** way it should be an OHK at all. If they do a similar nerf for the DMR, or if they leave it as it is, I highly doubt I'll bother with H4 anymore.

The vehicle patch makes sense.

[quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]

The last point I thought was very interesting. No more FF for vehicles in BTS. That should end a lot of rage for you guys. 

[/quote]its gonna cause alot more for the DBs that were doin it-i hear the stink about the boltshot but never really had a prob with it

[quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]

Just checked out the most recent bulletin on Waypoint and found a little information on the upcoming TU for Halo 4:

-

• Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'. 
• Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games. 
• Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.

-

[/quote]

I agree that will end a lot of the hatred and rage on these forums.  Great news for sure.   My friend HATES being killed by the boltshot so I am sure he will be very happy about the boltshot distance reduction update.  Like I mentioned several times,  usually if people are not happy about something, 343 will eventually update the issue with some sort of fix.

When the map packs release.

All I want from the TU is slayer pro and better CTF settings. The changes I really want seem impossible for a TU for whatever reason.

Slayer Pro was only ever being played by 1-2% of the population. I highly doubt they'll bring it back.