Feb. 4 2012. What do you think of this game now?

My opinion.

It's not getting any better.I still enjoy playing it, but, it had the potential, but too many cry baby nerfs are ruining it.

I hope the next Battlefield game is better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

every BF game has slowly lost the 'BF' feel, I doubt the next one will be better. DICE found that including 'easy buttons' sell games, not good games.

Still enjoy it and having fun playing. More now than when it first launched cause I found a squad I can roll with and win 80% of the matches we play.

I'm enjoying it more than I did at the start.  Took me a long time to get used to it and I still suck, but not as badly as I used to.

Never thpught I'd reach level 43.

Love it....BF3 has never lost it's appeal for me.

Great game.....and with the DLC coming next week from the NYC announcement...it's only going to get better. :)

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

every BF game has slowly lost the 'BF' feel, I doubt the next one will be better. DICE found that including 'easy buttons' sell games, not good games.

[/quote]

For curiosity's sake, what are the "easy buttons"?

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe that would a reference to auto healing vehicles, easy spot explosives, the famas and the frag rounds on the USAS.

Fair enough.

Some annoying things but I still have a lot of fun playing it. I like it more than the BC games but not more than 1943, 1942 or BF2.

Not what I expected. Still fun, but not 'addicting'.

[quote user="ghost ECHO sevn"]

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe that would a reference to auto healing vehicles, easy spot explosives, the famas and the frag rounds on the USAS.

[/quote]

I am enjoying this the most because when I cannot find anyone to shoot or knife around some flags. I just go find the clusters of AT mines and get free points. If they had put a medal in the game for Anti-Explosive ribbons, I would have gotten that medal 6 times right now. But really, they need a shorter duration for time spotted on the mini-map.