F.E.A.R 3

Is this any good? Was interested in buying it but never played 1 or 2 so not sure what it's like. Not really interested in the multiplayer for this. Is it worth playing 1 and 2 before getting this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It looked as if it were going in the wrong direction. I thought FEAR 1 and 2 were both really good. I bought FEAR 2 brand new over 2 years ago for $13. Target clearance section. Only problem is that the MP isn't that great in those games, and I never felt like beating them a second time. Imagine F3AR is the same way.

If i was you i would buy 1, 2 and 3. I just got all three and I'm playing F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon, now and its great can't wait to finish it so i  can start F.E.A.R 2: Reborn so that i can get to F.E.A.R 3. I seen the demo for 3 before i get 1 or 2. So I went to buy 1 and the guy at Game Stop said that if i get 1 and 3 he would throw in 2 for free so i got all three for $54.83. So i would so buy them and you would not be sorry... BOSTONS1FAN

I recommend you buy/rent the game.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

i heard the Co-op was pretty solid havent played it yet ill prob wait till it drops a bit in price

it's a renter.

erm sadly its F.3.A.R haha :P why do they do it i thought only kids used numbers instead of letters lol

Cheers buddy I will go ask in there:)

With so many shooters out there, I'd just say rent the game.

Rent FEAR 3, unless you can find it some where for less then $20. You're actually better off getting the first 2 games, they are way better and you can find the first game pretty cheap most likely under $10. The second one should be pretty cheap too. In my opinion FEAR 3 is the worst game in the FEAR series.

If you haven't already, you could ask this here too and get more opinions...FEAR Forums.  In my opinion, the scary part's gone and it's a standard FPS.