Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]

mine would have to be gears of war.

[/quote]Not much to choose from so i'd probably go with, errr, actually i can't think of any, so i'll have to say Halo, mainly because of the way Halo CE felt when i first played it, then GoW, again mainly because of the way i felt when i played the first one, then it will be the other one, Forza, mainly because Metropolis Street Racer no longer exists and Forza is the next best choice on Xbox, PGR was good, but it did go downhill.

I'd even consider buying the nextbox if they brought out a Colin McRae clone, well not really, but i do love Colin McRae games...

have to admit, playstation has better exclusives than xbox does.

Halo, but I don't nearly care as much about it as I use to. They were better back then. Now they're just par for the course. Looking forward to Destiny and the new shooting mechanics that Bungie puts in it. I think that was the problem with Halo for me. They just kept going on for too long. Games these days can't end without a shred of dignity.

Alan Wake

Gears of War, Alan Wake, Halo.

Could either of those franchises be considered exclusive since there are entries on the PC.

Sure certain games in the franchise may only be on the 360 but the franchise as a whole is not exclusive.

Forza Motorsport.

-

But like others have said the 360 is rather light on the exclusives department.

Its between Mark of the Ninja or Gears of War.

Don't have any favourite exclusive as IMHO they are all poor.

Forza Motorsport.  Have been a fan since the first time I played it.  Halo also comes to mind, but find myself drifting away slowly.

Not sure.  Halo probably simply because I've played so much of it.  Gears probably tied for it as well.