Favourite Combo/s

I know we have a thread with all the combos listed, but which combo is your favourite & which combo brings you the most success online?

I like Ermacs combo, Jump in punch,B,LP,HP,BF,LP,Teleport,Force lift,FF,HP,HP, Force Push or X-Ray, but its impossible for me to do it in a match, just can't get the timing of the 'jump in punch' & the start of the combo down right.

The 1 that brings me most success is raidens combo, Jump in Punch,B,LK,HP,LP,Teleport,Electrocute,B,LK,HP,BF,LK or X-Ray, not the hardest to do but when it comes off it takes over 40% off.

I've just started doing a 14 hit Cyrax combo which is very doable in a match, so i'll be giving that a go later.

I'd like to see some ppls personal favs so I can steal them lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love to see Kung Lao's & Mileena's combo's but I personally use Ermac and kill his combo's, I have about a set 4 I perform in actual fights. The main one starts with his Nether Realm combo attack.

i like Ermacs 10 hit 50% damage off line, on line i like any that work due to input lag :-|

Been trying to get a reptile combo going but its proving difficult, its lk,lp,hp elbow dash, this is the difficult part, I cant seem to hit the njp straight after the njp to continue the combo.

Any1 any ideas?

Sry I mean't that I can't hit the njp straight after the elbow dash.  Can't change it for some reason.

Any1 wanna tell me how to do Sub Zero's refreeze?  I just can't seem to do it, I seen it on youtube.  He froze the guy then pushed back then HP & it refroze him, I tried doing it when I froze my opponent & it just knocked him back, I then did it just as he left the freezing state & it just knocked him back again.  Its the only thing im missing out on with Sub, so any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

It is something like y,x or x,y to freeze him again, but only for a short period of time

Anything cheap. =) lol j/k I'm still awful at this game.

[quote user="xThe13thWarrior"]

Any1 wanna tell me how to do Sub Zero's refreeze?  I just can't seem to do it, I seen it on youtube.  He froze the guy then pushed back then HP & it refroze him, I tried doing it when I froze my opponent & it just knocked him back, I then did it just as he left the freezing state & it just knocked him back again.  Its the only thing im missing out on with Sub, so any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

[/quote]

Sub zeros  re freeze has to do with fully charged b2. everytime you freeze someone in the air you have less time so the fully charged unblockable b2 takes to long. So thats the first thing to know.  Next when you freeze the opponent while their grounded wait long enough so the b2 hits them after they unfreeze and it should freeze again. thats when you dash do b12 (make sure 1 whiffs) 212 slide.

I've done that & it still never worked, i'll give it another go in practice to get the timing down.

Cheers.

Now that the patch is out this is something else to know it was fixed in the patch that was technically a glitch so the way the fixed it is it now becomes a 50/50 if you block or attack you get refreezed if you dont do anything it will hit you but not refreeze.  I'm not sure if thats the correct order since I havent tested it post patch considering I dropped the game.  I do know that it did get fixed and works something like that.