Favourite COD?

Which call of duty is your favourite, at the moment, mine is black ops 2 .

whats yours?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still have to give Black Ops 2 some more time. But Modern Warfare 2 was pretty fun after the patch. The perks and weapons were all pretty balanced, with exception of that one combo - you know what it is. But people stopped using that eventually.

Campaign - CoD 2

-

MP - CoD 3

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

-

Haven't liked the most recent ones, this was probably the best MW of the entire series, imo.

Call of Duty 2, 4 and MW2 had great campaigns, I thought.  I thought Call of Duty 2 and 4 had the best multiplayer modes but I spent the most time playing World at War

Single player is COD 2 and Multiplayer is COD 3.

Black Ops.

Black Ops II because of the Zombies..

It's so hard to pick a favourite so I'll summarize.

-

CoD2 introduced me to the series, and really got me into FPS games, so in a way, that'll always be the best CoD to me just for the nostalgia factor.

-

CoD3 had great Battlefield-esque elements but Activision rushed the production, and it showed.

-

CoD4 pretty much changed the multiplayer FPS genre for good, as nearly all infantry based FPS games take attributes from it. I played CoD4 more than any other CoD to date, and the campaign was the most memorable of all of the games so far.

-

WaW was a WWII clone of CoD4, which was just fine. Aside from map glitches, it was excellently put together, and introduced zombies.

-

MW2 was ruined within 2 months.

-

Black Ops was brilliantly balanced and managed to get me angry less than any other CoD. Campaign was forgettable but MP was well done.

The Big Red One

I would say Call of Duty 3 being my Favorite Campaign and Multiplayer.

The campaign was very fun and MP was kept simple.